Usui Holy Fire® III Levels 1 & 2
Next Class Schduled for Sat., 11/2 and Sun., 11/3/2019
Classes are taught in my home, in a comfortable, laid-back, non-judgmental environment.
This is a two-day course and both days must be attended to fulfill your training and receive your certificate.
Give yourself this gift of healing self care, and you are truly giving a gift to everyone else in your life at the same time.
The first day of class will focus on how Reiki increases healing energy in your life, enhances personal and spiritual growth.
- Get a glimpse of the history of Reiki and where Reiki is today
- Experience a guided meditation and be attuned to Reiki I. The attunement/placement is a spiritual process where healing energy is activated and enhanced. The attunements/placements can have a subtle to profound affect on one’s life.
- Learn how to do Self-Reiki
- Have hands-on experience in class, being guided step-by-step through giving an entire Reiki Treatment, and receive an entire Reiki Treatment.
- Be guided on how to apply Reiki in your everyday life
- Learn about the the principles of Reiki and the chakras
The second day of training takes you further into self-discovery and gives you more powerful tools for healing including distance healing.
- Revisit Self-healing from the Level 1 Class
- Learn the Reiki Power Symbol for protection, activation and grounding.
- Learn the meaning and usage of symbols for emotional and distance Reiki
- Hands on experience in class, receiving and giving a full session
- Practice using the distance symbol to send Reiki to others
- Take a deeper look into the 7 main Chakras and healing
- Make lifelong friendships and connections to like- minded people.
No prerequisites. Anyone can learn Reiki.
Investment: $325 with a $100 Deposit.
Registration is required and space is limited.
Deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future class within 18 months of original class date.
How To Register
To reserve your seat, please choose a PayPal payment option. You don't need a Paypal account to use the secure checkout. Full payment must be received one week before the class. If you prefer to pay in cash, please contact Kristi at least 7 days before the class for instructions.
Prior to the class, once registered and deposit is made, you'll receive a manual and information about preparing for your class, items to bring, and directions to the class location.